Friday, July 23, 2010

The Whirlwind that is MINE...

Hey~~~ I'm feelin' high. Like my title? I like it too. I haven't read an English book for sometime... I must have read like, only three English books  this year? Let me list them: I read two books from Warriors: The Power of Three, and a romantic, slice-of-life novel What She Wants. Hold on, hold on, I'm still Jasmine here. Aliens haven't abducted me yet. Recently I've read quite a few romances, all of them chinese, 'cause they are quite simple and use very elaborate phrases to describe their... 'romantic scenery' in which the protagonist and her lover meet and fall in love blahblah... To be sure the stories are all nonsense, but I kind of enjoy them 'cause they are funny and light hearted, and I can forget about PMR... It's ironic because I am reading them FOR PMR. What am I crapping? I didn't want to write about that,  but I've forgotten what I was planning to write.

Anyways, I have been down with the flu for... three, four days? And yesterday was the worst I had a headache from the moment I woke up to the moment I put my head on the pillow, around six or seven. No, I didn't eat dinner. LOL, in school I kept complaining about my head throbbing to Shepard and Zhi Xin and they were all trying their best NOT to give me what I wanted, sympathy. And then I thought I had fever 'cause I felt so hot, but my palms were sweating like mad and my face was full of sweat too but I felt so dry. But then Shepard told me that I wasn't hot but COLD! Hehe, but how can that be possible when I felt so hot and feverish? I want to try and touch someone who claims that he/she feels hot but is actually really cold! I'm not sure whether you readers are getting me, 'cause I sure feel rather confused. I have a feeling that this is going to be a really long post. If you haven't given up reading, good for you, sure get A++++ for patience.

And there is the school Carnivel! I am helping in the promotion for PPS. Actually, I was only helping because I thought I might have nothing to do, since our class was doing nothing (besides talking about selling live ayam) and Shepard's friends were coming and Yi Ling's friends were coming and Zhi Xin was helping in both PPS and scout and Ngai was helping in PPS and Jia Hui was also helping elsewhere and Anita, Tiffany and Jensine were probably helping CF, so I was like, what am I going to do, and I went to help out the PPS. How was I to know that our class was going to do anything???  And the PPS are going to show three movies in the PPM, Inception, Om Bak 2 and Predators. I REALLY want to watch Inception, so I hope they put Inception as the first movie, 'cause I can't watch if it's from 11:30- 3:00, because I am on duty, and I don't know WHY I agreed to duty for so long??? Zhen shi bai lei...

Is there anything more to write about? So much has happened this week, and I can't quite remember what I was planning to write about in the beginning. my memory is getting worse and worse by the day, because it is being used more and more and I am worried that it is reaching it's limit. I wish there was a USB slot to download info into my head so I wouldn't have to remember all those useless facts that I will clean forget once I go up to form 4.

Yes, I remember something. If my friend is reading this right now, I hope she knows that it is she I am writing this to. Finding it hard to speak face to face, i resort to the underhand method of writing, but this is a modern way, writing on a blog, hehe... anyway, I don't advice this friend to forget, because it is impossible to forget. I ask her instead to treasure the happiness and learn from the sadness, and look to the future. Life is not easy, but we can still enjoy it, if we learn not to cling to the past and learn to look forward to what the future holds. No matter how much bitterness the past may hold, the future still holds sweetness, and pray it will last to the end...

I am still the same Jasmine, man. Do not expect me to go around spouting that sort of cheesy stuff in ordinary circumstances. I just wanted to get that of my chest because I really love my friends, all of them. I did not write that, some one else hacked into my blog.

Signing of, missing Facebook and starting to regret, CLQJasmine. (But for Germany I shall remain in my pitiful state until after PMR!!!)

The following is the story of my week in pictures, because I have trouble finding words to describe how I have felt =)



Some of them I put 'coz I like how they look, but some really made me think, yeah, I really felt like that...

1 comment:

  1. awwwww..... JASMINEEEEEEEEE~~~~~ *hugs* *hugs*... hang on there! ;-)... GAMBATEH! argghhhh! don't cha worry about PMR.. God is in control =) Everything will be alright ya =) DON'T WORRY!! hehe.. rest more yaa.... =) let's party after your PMR is over! HAHAHA... and then... it'll be my turn..... T.T.... *dum* *dum* *dum*!!!!! XDDD... gambateh JASMINE! you can do it!!! Anata-wa BOLEH! XDDDD... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete