Friday, July 30, 2010

It Is An Art

(Warning: if you don't know me well, don't read this post. It will create a bad impression)
I have recently accumulated a rather exotic hobby: collecting slaps. This year, I have collected numerous slaps from numerous people for numerous reasons. I don't really get it. Am I more annoying this year then I was last year or the year before or the other years before that I should be slapped so many times this year???? It's a mystery that is just waiting to be solved. My slaps too, have levels. There is the Ultra Rare Slaps, Rare Slaps, Uncommon Slaps, and Common Slaps. I sound crazy, don't I? But maybe it's because I'm feeling a little stressed about the carnival tomorrow.

These are the slaps I have so far collected:

Ultra Rare Slaps: Alicia's, Shepard's and Daniel Chong's... (I know, I don't know what I did, but they really did slap me. Maybe Alicia is an exception, she only looked like she was slapping me, but it was so funny, I had to put it in. And as for Daniel's slap, I am not sure WHAT I did either. I am going to pay back someday. Shepard's, let me assure you, was an accident...)

Rare Slaps: Voon Jensine, Saw Li Ming. (Two of Jensine's! And one of Saws)

Uncommon Slaps: Ginny Ngai's. (I was annoying her about her eating her carrots, and she went PAK at my face. Ouch...)

Common Slaps: Tiffany Chua's. (Goodness knows how many people she has slapped already... So common slap)

To make things more interesting, I might add a limited edition sometime if i get slapped anymore this year... Ouch, no wander I have been getting so many pimples on my face this year. And I thought it was PMR that caused it....

There are so many things to talk about that I have to use a new post to tell about the carnival (It will be mostly complaints)

No comments:

Post a Comment