Saturday, July 31, 2010

After Carnival Day...

cFirst things first. MY FEET HURT LIKE HELL!!!!! I haven't sat down for more than ten minutes since 8 all the way to 3. Here's the run down of my day.

  1. 6:45- Appear in school and try not to look too free.
  2. 7:30- In the Pusat Sumber receiving the hundredth briefing from Goh Jin Han. All of us in promosi are seriously put of by what he has to say.
  3. 7:50- rush down to padang, scared that Pn. Lee will scold me. But it turns out I was pretty early... Malaysians... 
  4. 8:00- After trying to help Jia Hui find her class, I go to 5E2 for the fortune telling class. Believe it or not, their business was actually quite good! In fact, they even had a waiting list. 
  5. 9:00- WTH, the person that is supposed to take over duty DIDN'T come. And poor Haris had to skip his * to watch the PS2!!! So sorry, Haris!!!!
  6. 10:00- FREE! I walked around with a teddy bear and saw Pamela and Camilla Tee!!! WAH! So happy leh! REALLY missed them! 
  7. 10:30- I am outside the ghost house waiting. 
  8. 11:15- STILL waiting! I give up. 11:30 had to go duty. WHATLARH! I want to PLAY leh!
  9. 11:30- We love you so much Ching Man! 
  10. 11:45- Zhi Xin, Ching Man, and I walk around selling drinks. Partly the cause of my poor aching feet.
  11. 1:15- Change shift. Congrats, Goh Jin Han. I really pei fu you. 
  12. 1:30- I take a sit in 5E1 throwing darts and imagining someone's face there. Mmmhmmmm...
  13. 2:30- tired and out of temper. But Aun Chian, Bryan Lim and Yeoh Song Lin are not. I tag along holding the PPS store sign while they sing loudly:" Burger, burger, burger!!!" over and over. I am still not sure how I feel about it. To be sure, it succeeded beyond expectation...
  14. 3:00- I am going back~~~~ and my IDIOTIC brother decides to DISAPPEAR!!!!! I HATE HIM!!!!
  15. 3:30- I have finally found that IDIOTIC boy!!!!
  16. 4:00- back home writing this and not caring for Germany. I can't believe myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment