Friday, July 2, 2010

Bingo

Today I skipped CF and went to Zhi Xin's house with Shepard to study Sejarah. Half way through we decided to play another game. It was like Mastermind, only it was called Bingo and was played on the computer. We spent the better part of our day there trying to figure out four numbers. I wonder what is so interesting about it, guessing what the numbers were. Tomorrow is report card day and either one of my parents is going. I really wander what reaction I am going to get for my marks. I myself admit I haven't done my best, or even very well  for the first term, and if I don't buck up, I'll never get my straight A's. I must say that at the rate I am going I am not going to be anywhere close. There is reason to rejoice this foot ball season, and I really hope Germany wins against Argentina. The odds are equal for both teams, I think. Despite Diego Maradona's less then cool tactics and drama filled pitch side acts, I really respect his team. Especially when Lionel Messi is there. But Germany have a record to be beaten. Three world cups and not a single world cup not in the last eight since 19something, I really feel that Germany has what it takes to beat Argentina. While trashing them may be like building castles in the air, winning them is definitely a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment