Friday, July 30, 2010

Before the Carnival

SMK Taman Connaught is holding a Carnival! WEEEEE~~~~ (Right, that does not sound like me. It sounds like Camillia)

Am I excited? Yeah, OKlah... (that sounds more like me... actually, it should be: no, no feeling leh) But I am just a little excited and beginning to feel stressed out. I don't think I should have gone for promotion. I won't tell here, 'cause it might ruin my life, 'cause it might be one of the most embarrassing thing I might ever do in my life. (Of course, I might not do it... see firstlah) Well, first, I would like to complain about my schedule.

  1. 6:45- reach school, begin preparation for PPS.
  2. 7:45- Find Puan Lee in the padang.
  3. 8:00- the carnival starts, and I am stuck in 5E2 supervising 5S2 tearing their coupons. I wander if they will get any customers at all. They are doing fortune telling, I think. What are they going to do? Imagine the scene... Some guy stands at the door way, he's wearing a rubbish sack on his head as a hood and a rubbish sack on his body so he looks like Trashy Potter. Then the customer comes. "Welcome." He pays don't know how much and meets a woman in huge, colorful clothes. "Good morning, young man. I see a black aura surrounding you today." There is a pregnant pause. Then she shrieks very loudly. "AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! The GRIM!!! You are going to die in at the stroke of 11:59!!!" There's one reaction they will get: *swt*
  4. 9:00- I walk to the class next door, 5E1 for class duty. I have to look after the PS2. And the irony is I don't know how to use one! I never even touched one in my life! Hahaahaaa! I hope Anita can teach me fast enough. LOL! I'll enjoy it. 
  5. 10:00- I am FINALLY free! One and a half hours of FREE time! What shall I do? First of all, I shall go to the St John maze. Then, I might go for the ghost house if I hear it's anything good, then I will walk the car park where all the food is =D and then I will take a look at the dunking machine, and maybe I will have a go at it. Anyway, food is the priority for me tomorrow.
  6. 11:30- END of freedom until 3:00. PPS duty. Don't ask. I will tell you nothing. It's too much, it's the reason I'm stressed out today.
Anyway, I am now agonizing over how on earth to cut two cabbages and two cucumbers... I will probably take an hour or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment