Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random

Something happened to Facebook. So I am here updating my blog... and I am listening to a lovely song, Foot of the Mountain by A-Ha It's so nice~ funny I never heard of it. And now there's Fairytale - Alexander Rybak I like it better than Taylor Swift's. I never heard of it either! D:

I wander what's wrong. Is it the site, or just me? So this is going to be a very long post, I think. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible so whoever so kind as to read this is well... interested xD And if no one reads, Well, at least it will entertain myself~ So, let me rant. Hey wait, FB's back... bah... something was wrong with my profile... I wander what...

Tis a random guy, Devil May Cry, is called. He called my eye coz he looked cool with those guns :DD

AND, I have just seen this awesome event that invites everyone to attend year 2013! LMAO xD A real defiance against the Mayan theory! And guess what, so far, 131 792 people AREN'T attending and 50 161 are skeptical, but feel they still have a chance O.O... However, 301 805 people are sure the theory is dead wrong... hmmm... for me, I think the theory is DEAD wrong! 


Okay, what else is there? I remember there was lots, but I can't remember anymore xD So ciao~ till later.

Isn't this girl cute? KAWAII <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment