Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Day that was So-so

This day started with removing the fat from a dozen chickens. =.=" Absolutely disgusting.
It was awful, feeling all that fat on your fingers and having to wash it off was just as bad. Maybe I shall rethink that decision of mine to learn how to cook.

And then, I had torture section with my idiot bro. Teaching him is like trying to grind a rock into dust with a puny stick. His hard head is stuck at ten years old. I still feel like whacking him. *mad gleaming demon eyes* And finally... he went to school with my other idiot brother and there was peace and quiet in the house. Ahhhh.... *relief*

And then we (mum and I) went out scouting for bargains. Haven't done that in a long time. My legs still ache. T_______T... I am so unhealthy after PMR... not that I was very healthy before it either. hahahaha. That's all.

And also, everyone's in Genting... T________T

No comments:

Post a Comment