Monday, October 11, 2010

The After PMR list

 PMR is over~ 
Okay, so what is there to do now that it's over and out??? Hmmm... Well, LOTS... Let me try and list them out...
1. I missed a lot of movies this year, most of them I have forgotten...
a)Iron Man 2
b) Alice in Wonderland
c) Inception
d) Shutter Island
e) Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
f) Toy Story 1 2 3 4 
g) ... I can't remember anymore...

2. Clear up all that clutter in the room.
Man, after living in that sty for months I seem to have gotten used to it D=... I am going to throw out everything and anything that has to do with PMR. Ahem, recycle, of course, and hand the down to my brother. *evil laugh*

3. Read something, ANYTHING...
So long as it's not a saucy romance @_@... gee, count out the books I've read this year... I can only remember the Chinese ones I've read. 

4. Hang out and laugh with the friends I have been neglecting so I can study Dx... 

5. ... I'll find out when I get there... xD for now, Cleaning the room comes first... debate, maybe? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment