Sunday, October 10, 2010

PMR, ABOLISHED??? WHAT???

This morning, I had the leisure to open the newspaper and reading something other than my reference books and workbooks, something that hasn't happened for a week. And, what do you know? These words meet my eyes...


I was like: WHAT???????? 

Seriously, the government has being sitting on the notion since the beginning of time, and they decide to abolish it the year I SIT FOR IT??? Sure PMR will only go in 6 years, but the horrible fact that it has been the abolished the year I sit for it still bugs me! ARGH!!!! 

And I don't really understand why it's going to take so long to abolish it... like, how long do you wanna wait while six years of students have to sit through an exam that has already been deemed unimportant by the government themselves? Geez.... 

To be sure praise should be given to the PM for his decision (albeit late :mad:) to take action after years of hamming and hawing. Hmmm... At least the country is improving little by little...

Anywayzzz, I gotta run. Till the end of PMR! *random flying kiss to random person who dodges*

No comments:

Post a Comment