Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...



I stood before the great lake, and looked into it's clear depths. The waters was so deep that I couldn't see the bottom. I looked up, and saw the stretch of infinite blue sky. I couldn't help but wander what was hidden behind and above those billowing snow white clouds. The universe is such great expanse, when I try to imagine the size of the infinite universe, my mind tries to shut down, to stop trying to analyze the impossible. The horrors of the universe actually being finite is also incomprehensible. I cannot fathom the limits of life. What then is outside the limits if the universe is indeed finite? What lies at the outer layer of this dark expanse that holds us? Another universe? Heaven? What then is outside if there is a limit to this sequence? Will it go on forever?



From the mysteries of the world comes questions. From these questions come answers. And from answers come more questions. And there is the ultimate question: Are these questions and answers a circle which will eventually meet in a revelation, or are they endless lines that occasionally meet?



No comments:

Post a Comment