Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Hobbit

Malaysia
27
Denmark
15
France
11
United Arab Emirates
10
Australia
10
Mexico
10
Poland
10
Ukraine
10
Japan
2
United States
2


Colorful, huh? ^ my blog stats for this week xD

Anyway, before I get off topic, about the 'The Hobbit' film. I am soooo looking forward to it! 
I loved the book, read it when I was uhm... 11, I think. Only, now I think of it, there is not a single sentence that mentions a woman/female talking in the whole book... Accept perhaps the elf lady, I can't remember what's her name, the one played by Cate Blanchett. 
Yup, this movie is solely a male's acting haven. Now, I hope Peter Jackson makes up for the lack of women in the film by hooking some hot men as the actors. Unless he changes the storyline a bit and makes one of the dwarfs a woman. But nooooo, it would totally spoil the film. I beg of him to stay as true to the story as possible, as was the case of the Lord of the Rings film. 

I say, I hope there's no more ham and haw regarding the film. 
Hmm... I dunno what happened to the United Arab Emirates in my blog stats. It looks odd on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment