Saturday, October 30, 2010

Am I a creep?

Yesterday, I went to The Gardens. While I was there, this is what I was thinking.

"Whoa, look at those legs..."

"Hmmm, those breasts look good, but the bra she's using really makes them look fake."

"Argh, she's exposing her belly... a layer of fat, and her bikini line hair... shave won't you?"

"OMGosh, I like that body. The dress she's wearing only makes her look better."

But mostly, I was going, "Whoa, look at those legs...", and, "OMGosh, that bod is SO hot."

Then I went to the electronics shop. And they were showing the Transformers movie. And I was going like: "Whoa, Megan Fox is HOT!" O.O

Now, before you all start screaming: "LESBIAN!", we went to T.G.I Friday to eat. It just so happened that we were seated beside a group of (more specifically three) Westerners. And I was going like, "Wow, they look GREAT!" And then, half way through the meal, my dad asked for a balloon for my little brother. The Westerners stared at the exchange, chattered excitedly and asked for one too. I was like looking at the guy who had asked for the balloon with a smile, and then he looked at me! 0o0... and then he smiled! >///////< I didn't know what to do so I looked away, and then when I looked back, another one of the group smiled at me! I was so HAPPY >_<.... but than again, maybe they weren't smiling at me.... :( but still, *throws thought away* don't you think it's weird that I like both guys and girls? O_o...???

No comments:

Post a Comment