Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Rundown of My Day~

Okay, so today's been soooo hectic *sighs* hmmm... where to start...

1. Today was the first day of VBS~ And guess whaaaattt----- I got the date wrong. I thought it was starting TOMORROW INSTEAD of TODAY ==||| Let me get this straight. IT WAS THE IDIOT OF A BROTHER'S FAULT! I have been VERY busy with ALL sorts of stuff, and just didn't have time to make sure of anything, so I asked my brother, and assumed that what he said was right. Guess what. Yeah, you guessed right. The idiot got it WRONG. Sooooo.... We had to rush of to church, and apologize for being such idiots. I STAND BY THE FACT THAT IT WAS MY IDIOT BROTHER'S FAULT, NOT MINE.

2. Ahhhh~ they are cuteys, to be sure~ but those kids can be such a BOTHER ==

3. Okay, after VBS ended, we got ourselves to Mines~ we had donuts at Dunkin' Donuts~ Okay, this was the scene.
We were sitting next to the balcony overlooking the river running through Mines, and you see, I have a Fear of Heights. When I sat there, I kept thinking of horrible things that might happen if I fell down----- the fact that the river was four storeys down was not very comforting. I imagined that the piece of floor I was located on suddenly broke off, and I started sliding down( and you know, the terrible thing was that I imagined it until it seemed so real, I could FEEL myself sliding downward D:) And there were these boards hanging from a line over the river, which I imagined having to catch hold of to break my fall, but that was worse, 'cause I imagined it breaking under my weight and me plunging down into that TERRIBLE depths... *gasp* Am I paranoid? Yes, I am. I freely admit.

4. After that, we went to Econsave to buy groceries... among them were some VERY unfortunate live fish (keli, to be specific~) So, while I waited for my mum to get her shopping done while guarding the trolley, I watched this guy (by the way, I think he was an Indonesian/Bangladeshi, and he was young and had muscles, not too much, and he was doing all that work, hauling stuff in and out, and he didn't even break sweat----- and for some reason, I found the fact he was butchering meat very *cough* interesting~. Yes, I am a sadist) cut up the fish. The first thing he did was put a whole pile of ice into the pail full of the life fish, and I was thinking: "Oh, cool. Cold blooded fish + ice = immobile fish." Then he started slicing it up... and I don't know anything else, because I seriously couldn't stomach THAT... I can't be a very good sadist, huh...

Anyway, that's about it~

No comments:

Post a Comment