Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chasing Dreams

That was the title of the video~ ^^ (Don't ask me how it came about) The video I was co-directing with Ngai for the PPS farewell dinner :D

Here's how it all started (I just realized I never blogged about this yet)

One day, Ngai asked me if I could write the script for the drama... I very innocently said I had try... then for real, another day I was called to a meeting room for the Bahagian 3... then Aun Chian was asking me all sorts of weird things... Are you done? Have you got the actors? Blablablabla... And I was like what???!! And Ngai was like: "Didn't I tell you?" And Aun Chian was like: " Didn't you tell her?" And I was like: " What what?" And Ngai was like: "But I told you what, you are the director!"

And I was like: 

Oh. My. Gosh... Was it me who got the details wrong? Or was it them? I really dunno, and probably will never know. So... I was going: "Okaaaay... Okaaaay..." And Ngai was going: You can do it... no worries..." 

I know that actually, she felt I couldn't... 

Right... so that was how I got into directing the video... ^_^hehehe... 
Okay, so now you might want to know: "What happened?"

"I directed the video~" 

So you would like to know:"How was it?"

"It was okay... I hope I wasn't dictatorial... Ngai was >D I was a useless director who hung around the backdrop... however, I am apparently very stubborn... Gee, I never heard myself described so... I am STUBBORN D:"

"Didn't you do ANYTHING???!!"

"Not much... Ngai did most everything, Teik Yin changed the script(but the draft was my original idea~ errr... it wasn't exactly copied from anywhere~) and did the music AND acted~ Wei Xian was the cameraman and technician (I think he did the most work ><) I feel bad... ,  Bryan did editing, and acted... what the *, I shall list everyone out right here!

Ngai Pik Gin
Co-director, Secretary (She contacted almost everyone), Supporter, Idea Giver

Low Wei Xian
Cameraman, Editor, sub-titler, Awesome technician ^_^

Wong Teik Yin
Main Actor, Music Seeker x), Script writer

Bryan Lim
Editor, Actor

Ong Jia Hui
Actress, 
I AM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU FALL SO MANY TIMES!!! :'(

Loi Bi Lian
Actress

Ang Chiew Xian
Actress

Yeoh Aun Chian
Actor 

Bu Kai Jun
Clown  Actor 

Eric Pang ( I only met him once... dunno how to spell his name ><)
Actor

Pan Meng Hong
Actor

Philia Chua
Actress scary one

Yau Jih Chern, Chiew Jing Hang, Wong Sze Xin
Although they didn't act or anything, they came on that disastrous first day. Thank you for that^_^

EVERYONE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! 

(IF EVER YOU SEE THIS^^) 



No comments:

Post a Comment