Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's 1st Post ^_^

Okay, what should I write? I ain't gonna make my New Year's resolutions public... Lest. I. Fail. D:

Okay, I'll write something. I MUST write something! This is the first post of the year, on the first DAY of the year, the DECADE, in fact!

Oh... but I just did write something. 'kay then~

Happy New Year to all Earthlings, be you animal, plant, bacteria, virus, fungi, human, whatever, I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

May all your hopes and dreams
Which in last year failed you
This year help you

May you remember this year
Memories that will make you smile

May you this year
Correct mistakes done in the past.

May you open your eyes each new day
With a joy and hunger for life

May you live through this year
In better condition then the last

May this year give you more happiness then sadness
In every way, at every turn.

May this year be filled with opportunities and blessings
That will help you sail

Like a ship so smoothly in a strong, gentle wind. 


Hope is what every New Year brings,
Dreams, yet to be fulfilled,
Infinite love yet to be shown,
Tears yet to be cried,
Laughter yet to be sounded,
Music, yet to be heard,
Stories yet to be written,
Books yet to be read,
Places yet to be visited,
Beauty yet to be seen,
Joys yet to be discovered,
Lessons yet to be learned,
LIFE, yet to be lived. 

Wishing you a Happy New Year this 2011~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment