Friday, September 3, 2010

Never Mean't, Never Wanted to Hurt Anyone

This post comes at random. Perhaps I am feeling a little of color today. I have recently been having the oddest thoughts, and dreaming the weirdest dreams, that I can never remember when I wake up. I wish I could just lie down and do nothing, think nothing, and feel nothing.Like some sort of robot, or doll. No, I am not planning on dying anytime soon. Put that idiotic thought right out of your mind. I learned long ago that life is very precious and you've gotta live it to the fullest. It's just one of those times when you feel rather depressed. Perhaps I lack Niacin (Vitamin B3). Perhaps I should take a good dose of it. But I don't think I need it. No. Anyway, I just want to retract the past year. Things have changed. A lot of things. I think I might have changed a lot myself. Perhaps it's for the worst. Am I really cold? Am I scary? Do I seem difficult to approach? Am I unsmiling? Do I seem arrogant? Am I arrogant? Or is it everyone else that's got it all wrong about me? Worst of all, have I become a little emotionless? Heh, people, please forget what you read. You probably don't understand. To be truthful, I think I have always been rather cold, if I do say so myself, to strangers, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment