Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Check Stock

This morning I woke up wandering why my muscles seemed to have seized up. My arms hurt everytime I move them. T.T It didn't take me long to remember that I was involved in physically stressful activity yesterday. Who knew that books had so many ways to torture you? Think, headache(study), scratches, rash, painful muscles, hunger, exhaustion. And all I was doing was flipping the pages and moving piles of books around the table... can you beat that? Maybe it was due to the fact that our group was saddled with the heaviest, largest books. i.e, those thick books about nature, the human body, world history, Malaysian History, religious books... just think of all the thick non-fiction books you've seen, and chances are I have poured my blood, sweat, and tears over them.(gee, I sound like one of those chinese writers... exaggerating to a fault) Anyway, besides undergoing terrible physical torture, I met some new friends... but I can't remember their names. One was Ng something and the other was Lee something. One more was the sesi petang bendahari, who Chong Ming Hui(did you know his FB name was Dash Chong Dx? I ddn't) was kind enough to tell me his name... (check FB) Tan Jun Wei. I find that for certain people, their face is all I can remember, and for certain people their names are all I can remember...

Okay, I'm off! that's all about check stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment