Thursday, September 9, 2010

Being a Robot.

Me: Hello, Hotel ***, I would like to inquire regarding your banquet halls and ballrooms~

Receptionist: Please wait a moment, I will put you through to sales management.

*idiotic song* *dutdutdutdutdut*

Sales management: Hello, this is  **** of Hotel ****, how may I help you?

Me: Hello, I would like to inquire regarding your banquet halls and ballrooms which are available on the * of *, big enough for * people...

Sales Management: Please wait a moment while I look through the records~~~

*shuffle sshuffle shuffle*

Sales management: Hello? There is a room available on that day.

Me: Does it have a stage?

Sales management: Yes.

Me: Um, what are the room rates per person if it's a buffet dinner?

Sales management: RM 200 a person.

BLABLABLABLA.

Do that a few dozen times and you will understand what being a robot is like =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment