Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Marathon

You know in church the speakers seem to love making marathons seem like life. I seem to have caught the same sort of disease from them... PMR... a three year marathon? Are you thinking I'm obsessed? Are you? Uh-uh. Don't lie. I saw the ghost of that thought fly past just now. Huh, what? Are you still denying it? Gimme a break. Anyway, I feel a sense of *gasp* relief!!!! RELIEF! Blissful relief that that dratted test is coming. Finally. I admit maybe I'm not so ready, but really, how long can you stand sitting around doing NOTHING but STUDYING??? Who? Erm... Ngai? Six hour tuition... now THAT is a marathon... Anyways... bring it on. This holiday's gonna be full of words, exercises, books, paper, erasers, crosses and frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment