Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Scolding

Today, from 12:30 to 2:00, we had this 'awesome' meeting in the Pusat Sumber. It was like a drama movie. Or episode, whatever. Anyway, here are the contents from my point of view. It began with Ms Ma thanking all of us for helping at carnivel. The cool thing is that the PPS earned RM4204 by selling burgers, drinks, and movie tickets. +fishball+popcorn+I might have forgotten something. Then the awful stuff begins. Aun Chian starts to scold. I am not saying that he was not right to scold us, but couldn't he have done it in a more... private way? I mean, I honestly couldn't take it if someone scolded me in front of who-knows-who about something very embarrassing that you seriously aren't gonna repeat again. That was the longest section of the meeting. The apology and scold section. I was glad when it was over. I am particularly happy that Yeoh Aun Chian did not call me an introvert even though I am. I consider that a compliment =). Gee, look at his, I was typing that and I suddenly realized this :     =.)    does that smiley look just a little like me???? xDDD

Anyway, we are going to have pizza to celebrate our high earnings~~~ All thanks to Aun Chian and his crazy promotional techniques, 'cause I sure didn't do very much now that I compare myself with others.

I am currently rushing through my science and hope I can finish the whole form 3 by Monday. Please wish me LUCK!!! (Good Luck, please)

No comments:

Post a Comment