Friday, August 6, 2010

Like Walking on the Edge of a Cliff

Anytime you'll fall. Today I'm feeling very emo. I want to lock myself in a airtight box and throw away the key. Sometimes things happen, and once it starts, it never stops sliding down
                                                                                                         down
                                                                                                               down
                                                                                                                     down
                                                                                                                            down
you can see that
something

is at the end of it
All.
But you can't make out 
what it is. Don't you feel
the fear? Do you want
to know? I have a feeling 
the out come is not 
good. But who knows?
In times like this, there 
has always been hope
that we grasped at the 
very climax.
                                                                                                              
Did I ever tell you that unlike others, my favorite season is Autumn? Did I ever tell you why I prefer it to Winter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment