Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Run Down of the First Half of the Year.

The first half of the year has come and gone. It feels like it was only just yesterday that I was looking at the calender and going "Cheah, PMR so far away, later then study lah." T^T I regret saying that. Now, time is precious, there is a limited supply of it. I am starting to feel all worked up on how I've wasted all that time. I really must practice some self control and discipline (LOTS of it) and start trying to make time. It is possible, though it makes you real sleepy. This holidays is the last chance I have to study properly for my exams and I really have to be serious if I want to get straight A's. It is unfortunate that we have to study language. Sometimes I wander why God had to make things so difficult for us. Why didn't he give us a single universal language? Life would be so much easier than.

It hasn't been such good first half of the year, i will list these down in no order, just with numbers so it's easier to jot them down.

  1. Manchester United LOST to the EPL to Chelsea by ONE point. (CAN YOU BEAT THOSE BLUE CLOWNS????)
  2. For the first time ever, I got a B for Sejarah... It felt like i had failed...
  3. Megan Fox OUT of Transformers... NOOOOOOOO.....
  4. It just wasn't so peaceful in the house this year.
  5. I MISSED SO MANY GREAT MOVIES!!!!!! But I've forgotten some of them already... I wanted to watch Ironman 2, Shrek Forever, Prince of Persia, so many I've forgotten them...
  6. I wish I didn't suddenly have feel stressed out of the blue for no reason other than exams.
  7. I really wish we didn't have so many problems.

But there are things to be happy about too.
  1. I got such GREAT friends... I can't list them out 'cause I might forget to list one of them and it might cause a misunderstanding. You can't blame me. I don't have much memory left in my tiny brain, it's full of PMR facts and i have to leave some space for even more facts. Perhaps it's time to purchase another 10 GB pendrive?
  2. I get to watch KYO KARA MAOH!!! GREAT comedy, GREAT story and GREAT guys =)
  3. Konrad's looks + [(Gwyndel's + Wolfram's) AWESOME personalities] = MY PERFECT GUY =D
  4. Thank goodness debate is over and out... 
For the year before us, there are things to hope for =)

  1. WORLD CUP!!!! GERMANY GOGOGOGOGOGO GOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!
  2. After PMR ...T^T but first, PMR....
  3. My FRIENDS
  4. KYO KARA MAOH!!!!!
  5. A happier time? Less problems?
  6. Studying... BE ENTHUSIASTIC, MAN!!!!
  7. I'm a MAN =D
  8. ? If I could predict everything, Life would be BORING.
Anyway, that's all for now. Wish me Good Luck. Wish YOU Good Luck, Wish Us all Good Luck, Don't we all need it? God Bless You All, have a BRILLIANT, FASCINATING, MARVELOUS second half of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment