Sunday, June 13, 2010

World Cup 2010

I am no nutty fan of football, let me assure you. I don't get heart attacks over a lose by my favorite team. But to be sure, I am very interested in the matches that my favorite football team plays (though sadly, I hardly get to watch any of them T^T). So now the World Cup has come, a crazy sporting event that causes madness throughout the world... And I too, have been somewhat caught up in that madness. I, Jasmine Chow, declare my utmost loyalty to the team that I have been supporting since the age of 7...

GERMANY!!!!!

I wholeheartedly support you to win the World Cup once more, your opponents are like trash beneath your gold plated and diamond studded feet. They are no match for you, I declare! You shall sweep them away with a well aimed strike of your Golden Foot and clinch World Cup glory as has never before been seen in the world. You have started of to a fabulous start, putting the Australians 6 feet below the ground in your opening match, and now that you have begun, NO ONE can stop YOU!!!! 

(Panting) Ok, maybe I am a little nutty, but that's about it. Lastly, I would like to say:

GERMANY FOR THE WORLD CUP!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment