Sunday, May 30, 2010

Of Hairstyles and White Haired Hair Stylists

I had a haircut on Saturday and the guy that was cutting my hair had dyed his hair white and was wearing blue contacts. the first thing that came to my mind was wow, if he were an anime character he would real cool. The second thing was that villain guy from Final fantasy, I think his name is Serpentia or something, and Gunther from Kyo Kara Maoh. Both of them have white hair. Well I had no idea what hair style I wanted (I haven't the remotest idea what to say. Like, thin my hair? shorten it? Clip the bad hair of ? What is there to say?) because I rarely set foot in a hair saloon...(Who wants people touching your hair and spraying who knows what on it? And on top of that they comment on the condition of your hair and want to know every aspect of your life) so I told him to cut anyway he wanted. It was a mistake. He gave me this 'fashionable' hair style which makes me look like a la la moi, and on top of that it is so difficult to tie (My hair keeps sticking out at an end because it is layered, the reason why I hate layering my hair). However, on the bright side, my hair is really easy to wash, no more having to use lots of shampoo and scrubbing it from the top to the bottom. all I have to do is wash. Anyway, I think I prefer male hair stylists because they don't talk. All they do is say 'straighten your head' 'how should I cut your hair?' Unlike a woman, in which case it would be:
"How should I cut your hair?"
'cut it how you want."
"But you must have some opinion.  How about I cut it thinner and give you a fringe? Or maybe I should bob it?"
-Begin cutting-
"You have such thick hair!"
"..."
"Is that your mum?"
"Mmmmhmmm..."
"You are in secondary school?"
"Standard 6"
"Oh, really? I thought you were in Form 5!"
.................
Do you see why guy hair stylists are better?

No comments:

Post a Comment