Friday, April 30, 2010

YOU ARE WRONG!!!

YOU ARE WRONG!!!  Actually, i wanted to add i am right. But i figured that my back wasn't long or wide enough to fit so many words in if they were to be read. Anyways, i sort of forgot that there was anything written on my back, and i was sitting in the canteen and i was like:"WTH, why is everyone staring at me????" And then i remembered that there was a huge pink sign reading 'YOU ARE WRONG!!' with a smiley on the top written in chalk on my back. I couldn't be bothered to cover it because it was so hot. Stare if u wish, people!! I must say that it's a good thing that cik goh or miss mah did not pass by or they might have said that i was bringing bad reputation to the PPS or something. ANyways, outside the school, i forgot again that there was something written on my back and i happily walked without my bag to Anita's van and this primary school kid was like:"Jie!your shirt!" And i was like, is she for real? Talking about the fact that i hadn't tucked in my shirt? And then i realised that 'YOU ARE WRONG' was written prominently on my back for everyone in range to see. Oh, well. I guess it was a unique and interesting experience... (think positively)

3 comments:

  1. ahahahahahah!!! I'm the woman behind her back! I wrote that!! Gld so many people liked my master piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever what?? teehee!

    ReplyDelete