Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Feeling of Relief

I am so reliefed that debate is over. The stress is too much for me to take on. I was feeling numb. During this debate i discovered a new favorite song: Linkin Park, Numb. A darn old song, but it sure blocked out my nervousness for a while. It was like the moment my ears got unplugged, and i couldn't hear the song anymore, the tension returned. Anyway, our team, ngai, tiff and myself did try our best, even if it did suck, while anita, ming li and jensine probably din, ming li and anita mah... no offense, jensine. Anyway, we lost three roundds and won one. Will there be a next time? Ahum.... maybe... i am not ruling out the possibility. to b truthful, it was rather fun, especially when we won that first time. by the way, cool hand, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment