Friday, June 10, 2011

Feeling Gloomy

I am feeling gloomy. It's not an emotion I tend to take much notice of unless I am bored, but there it is, I am in fact quite busy right now, yet I feel so gloomy... Not the pleasant, gloomy feeling you get on a sunless or rainy day. It's the I am so lonely, so aimless sort of gloomy I am feeling now. Perhaps it is because I just miss my friends at school. I miss acting the unpredictable one, the one that never acts in the way other people want, the one that says the most remarkably silly things that some people seem to think is AWESOME, and say so... I feel so flattered, then. I even miss having homework and stuff like that. I even miss my TEACHERS. Gosh... sometimes I wish I had tuition. Sometimes... is this human nature? Why are we so confusing? I have been trying for a long time to robotify myself, without success. Whenever I feel I may have succeeded, something crops up and I burst out laughing or crying... What am I TALKING about?! I am gloomy and DEPRESSED! Life is MONOTONOUS this hols... MONOTONOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment